Lock hotspot on specific position

Q&A about the latest versions
Multimediafabrik

Hello,

is it possible to lock a hotspot at a certain position without it jumping back to its original position?
Sometimes I move hotspots by accident when I'm working on a tour.
When I lock the hotspot it jumps back to its original position.

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If your input images have GPS then selecting lock will cause the point hotspot to move using the GPS.
If your panorama does not, then when you lock it, it will be locked in the position you set.

So you have the option to either remove the location data, from your panoramas or correct it so the point hotspot is in the correct place, you can do this with the tour map.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Multimediafabrik

Hello Hopki,

thanks for the answer.
The problem is that I also have drone images and images on mountains. When I lock the hotspots, they are not only set to the correct pan, but also to a tilt of 0 degrees. The hotspots are then somewhere on the horizon instead of on the ground.
When I unlock the hotspots, it often happens that I move them by accident, or they are moved by a software bug. In larger projects, with many connections, this is often not noticed right away.
Deleting the GPS data is not a solution for me, because I load the tours on Google Street View and use the map for myself to overview all connections and panoramas in the tour.
It would be very cool if in the future there was an option to lock the hotspots at the freely selected position.

Thanks a lot
Florian