Map Menu with Categories or Dropdown- for Phone

Q&A about the latest versions
Dreamfoot

Hello Hopki,

I am facing a challenge with floorplan visibility inside feather_orb skin. My project has multiple floor plans. I have followed your Youtube tutorial to create buttons that switch floorplans.

See screenshow below:
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 17.46.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 17.46.56 PM.png (4.52 MiB) Viewed 673 times
The problem I'm facing is.

1. I have created a menu with different facility names- buttons which loads the different floor plans but the menu wouldn't appear in the same proportion in the mobile devices. Is there a component in the component toolbox or any skin where I can create a menu or dropdown which shows inside map to let user select different facility floor plan. If you already have this as part of any youtube video webinar please share the link or help me know to create a neat menu in the phone.

2. In general without menu also (in other tours Im creating for same client), the map pins are getting overlapped and I have created a menu which shows pin name index aside but the floorplan image appears too small naturally in mobile device and map_pin size remains same so overlapping happens. Should I put a size logic to reduce map_pin size when device is mobile?

See screenshot below:
Screenshot_20221104-173558.png
Screenshot_20221104-173558.png (983.86 KiB) Viewed 673 times

PLEASE HELP. your help is really valuable.
VBad

Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (78.72 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Dreamfoot

Hello,

Thank you for taking out time to share the solution. Is it possible to share which menu you updated? Since your screenshot is in the Russian language, I am not able to see which settings you tweaked and this link doesn't open: https://mirpalasov.ru/wp-content/upload ... .html#Sale