Placing a client logo, welcome title and node name at top

Q&A about the latest versions
Dreamfoot

Hello Hopki,

I want to display a client logo throughout at the top with facility welcome text $(upd) and node name which I am fetching using $(ut)- see screenshot for how it appears on tour
project.png
project.png (9.68 MiB) Viewed 369 times
I have layered them directly above everything inside the skin. See screenshot below
skin layers.png
skin layers.png (189.88 KiB) Viewed 369 times
But when viewing in mobile, these are the problems I face:
1. Any video close button is being overlapped by client logo (because its on top inside skin) so person won't be able to close video_popup
2. The textboxes of welcome title and image title (node name) are crossing over to overlap right menu on the skin

See screenshot below
mobile screenshot.png
mobile screenshot.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 369 times
Can you please help as to how this can be solved using any functions for mobile device and correct way to place these elements throughout the tour?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
What is a good idea is set a visible logic block in the logo that says if a popup is open hide the logo or even use an alpha logic block and fade it out so it is almost gone.
If the popup has a screen tint make sure the logo is behind it, as close button would be in front of the screen tint it would more prominent.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/