j'ai du son avec VR6 et rien avec VR7 ?
je suis passe de la version 6 à la version 7 et le son ne marche pas
j'ai bien rempli dans la fenêtre "Propriétés entrée" un fichier en MP3
cocher: copier les fichiers vers la sortie
niveau 1.00
boucle 0
merci pour votre aide
Good morning and thanks for your help
I have sound with VR6 and nothing with VR7?
I went from version 6 to version 7 and the sound does not work
I filled well in the "Entrance properties" window a file in mp3
Check: Copy the files to the output
Level 1.00
Buckle 0
Thanks for your help
Le CliClaqueux
CliClaqueux

Apres de longue heure à chercher, il est très étrange, quand je place une musique sur un panoramique avec l'élément "Son" et que je clique sur la roue pour voir et entendre le résultat, je n'ai pas de son.
Je regarde dans le fichier de sorti "html" / media et j'ai deux fichiers l'un normal "Bach-Gounoud-ave-maria.mp3" et un autre "testsound.mp3" qui est vide ???
je ne sais pas d'ou vient ce fichier
j'ai désinstallé Pano2Vr7
j'ai cherché le fichier que j'ai trouvé dans un essai précèdent je l'ai effacé
j'ai fait un nouveau projet dans pano2Vr7 j'ai placé un nouveau son sur une photo et de nouveau j'ai dans le dossier html/media les deux fichiers son
Bach-Gounoud et ce fichier testsound.mp3
j'ai n'ai pas ce problème avec la version Pano2VR6

Merci pour votre aide
After long hour to look for, it is very strange, when I place music on a panoramic with the element "sound" and I click on the wheel to see and hear the result, I have no sound.
I look in the release file "html" / media and I have two files one normal "bach-gounoud-ave-maria.mp3" and another "testsound.mp3" which is empty ???
I don't know where this file comes
I uninstalled Pano2vr7
I looked for the file I found in a preceding trial I erased it
I did a new project in Pano2vr7 I placed a new sound in a photo and again I have in the HTML/Media folder the two sound files
Bach-gounoud and this testsound.mp3 file
I don't have this problem with the Pano2vr6 version

Thanks for your help
Le CliClaqueux
CliClaqueux

Une autre information que je découvre :si je ne met aucun peau le son fonctionne normalement
avec une peau complément vide je n'ai pas de son ???
merci pour votre aide.

Another information that I discover: if I don't put any skin the sound normally works
With an empty complement skin I don't have a sound ???
Thanks for your help.
Le CliClaqueux
CliClaqueux

Hello pas de réponse à mon problème ???
j'arrive a avoir un son avec un skin dans vr6 et quand j'ouvre le même skin dans vr7 il n'y en a plus c'est avec le même fichier et le même lu avec VR6 et VR7.
Merci pour votre aide.

Hello no answer to my problem ???
I manage to have a sound with a skin in VR6 and when I open the same skin in VR7 there is no longer it is with the same file and the same read with VR6 and VR7.
Thanks for your help
Le CliClaqueux
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Sound, namely web audio has always been an issue, each browser update or iOS release seemed to break sound.
In Pano2VR 7 there is a new Media action:

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 15.01.51.png
Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 15.01.51.png (69.71 KiB) Viewed 940 times

It used to be that on "first touch" this was enough to start sounds but as mentioned browser/OS updates did their best to break this.
So now we use the new action.

For an example please see the venis.ggsk skin file.

In the tree, you will see sounds_splashscreen.
Then in the Skin Variable list, you will see vis_sounds_splashscreen.
This has a variable logic block that says if Has Sounds are true and Sounds are not permitted and the variable *sounds_splashscreen_accepted is false then this will be true.

So on open, you will see if you want to allow the sounds or not.

There are three states:
Click sounds_on and this will Start Autoplay Media, so may media set to loop 0 or above will now play.
Click sounds_off, this will use the Mute All action.
Click in the background and no auto-play sounds will play to start with, but on a button click or node change, the Autoplay sounds will play.

We have much to do with this and still in progress, but please see the new skins to see how to best use sounds.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SAwity

Hi @hopki I just followed up on this because I have a similar experience. I believe it is the update from v6 to v7 that broke sound autoplay, not browser update. I have a project with sound included, on version 7 export, the sound did not play as expected. I exported the same project with nothing changed using v6 and the sound played on first touch.
SAwity

Hi @hopki I just followed up on this because I have a similar experience. I believe it is the update from v6 to v7 that broke sound autoplay, not browser update. I have a project with sound included, on version 7 export, the sound did not play as expected. I exported the same project with nothing changed using v6 and the sound played on first touch.
Hopki wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:39 pm Hi,
Sound, namely web audio has always been an issue, each browser update or iOS release seemed to break sound.
In Pano2VR 7 there is a new Media action:

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 15.01.51.png

It used to be that on "first touch" this was enough to start sounds but as mentioned browser/OS updates did their best to break this.
So now we use the new action.

For an example please see the venis.ggsk skin file.

In the tree, you will see sounds_splashscreen.
Then in the Skin Variable list, you will see vis_sounds_splashscreen.
This has a variable logic block that says if Has Sounds are true and Sounds are not permitted and the variable *sounds_splashscreen_accepted is false then this will be true.

So on open, you will see if you want to allow the sounds or not.

There are three states:
Click sounds_on and this will Start Autoplay Media, so may media set to loop 0 or above will now play.
Click sounds_off, this will use the Mute All action.
Click in the background and no auto-play sounds will play to start with, but on a button click or node change, the Autoplay sounds will play.

We have much to do with this and still in progress, but please see the new skins to see how to best use sounds.
Regards,
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Browsers removed the ability of media auto-playing with sound, so our workaround was to start media with sound with "First Touch".
This seemed like a good way to start the autoplay media but then we got reports that some browsers also stopped this.

In Pano2VR 7 we removed First Touch and now use a button.
It's complicated, but browsers will at some point allow autoplay, that's after you have visited the same site a few times and each time manually selected to play the sounds.
Then the project will open with sounds playing.

We introduced logic blocks and a way to detect the Autoplay policy of the browser, for a given website.
Have a look at the default skins that come with Pano2VR 7, you will see a container with the ID, sounds_splashscreen.
Take a look at this.

What happens is if the browser policy for that website is to block the autoplay, then you will see the splash screen which then allows you to use a button to Play any Auto start media.
If the browser policy for that website is to allow autoplay then you won't see the splash screen and the project opens with sound.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/