Why no sounds hotspot with flat image?

Q&A about the latest versions
deedee123

Hi,
I was checking more possibilities with adding some flat images to a tour, to my surprise it seems an audio hotspot can't be added for flat input?
It would break the voice-over of the tour.. I don't see a reason why i can't have audio just because the background image is different...

Hope this can be changed..

best,
David

ps a workaround i found is to add the audio while in "auto" projection and change it back. it does work. but it would be much nicer of course not the have to change it.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi David,
This is on the to-do list.
What is it you want to do exactly?
You can add background sound or use the video element to play mp3 files which can be triggered by hotspots.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
deedee123

Hi,
I changed from the audio point hotspot to background sound, which is available for flat images.
For this project i don't want to add hotspots in the project but do all navigation from skin elements (which i did by addressing the sound hotspot ID, but now just the background sound).
So i'm still not sure why the hotspot options are limited to standard point and polygon hotspots for flat images, but i can work around by using background sound. :)
Best,
David