360's renaming in Tour

Q&A about the latest versions
Norm

I guess most of this is known to others but Pano2VR is only a few days old for me :-)

I did do a search of the forum but did not find anything that relates to my Query (I could have missed it of course)

My Tours involve Mountain Bike Trails in forest areas and Shared Cycle ways in the Suburbs. My Files are copied from my Ricoh Z1 51gig to my Phone then to the PC.
File names are in the format R0015232_20220908122633.jpg
When Uploading these files to Street View using the Street View App the Area is selected at that point and all the files show in a Group of the Area they are from in my Uploaded Images.

I note when downloading a old Tour created using the Street View App , from the Pano2VR using the "Street View Browser" (A Cloud with Eyeglass) the file name downloaded shows the Files now named to the area I originally selected in the Street View App.
I have managed to create a couple of Tours.. Each one has 'My Own Setting up Errors" They uploaded to my Google Account without Errors and the Linking to nearest photo is good and GEO located to correct location..

One thing I cannot figure out is the renaming of the 360 images in the Tour to agree with the Area I am working on at the time.
I note when downloading an old Tour created using the Street View App , from the Pano2VR using the "Street View Browser" (A Cloud with Eyeglass) the file name downloaded shows the Files now named to the area I originally selected in the Street View App.

So I did some more reading of the Help files.
Under Building a Tour............
EDIT ✭ TIP: When you drag a folder in to Pano2VR, the name of the folder will be added as a Tag.

Using Windows 10 I have copied the 360's I need into a folder named Redwood (the area the photos are from.)
I cannot drag that folder into the Tour Browser (A folder of 87 360's)
Dragging the folder gives a red circle with a line through it.. (Telling me I cannot do that) Only Selecting the group of Files from the Folder will load into the Tour Browser - still named as the Ricoh file names as above.

Many thanks.
Norm