Happy(?) New Year

Q&A about the latest versions
360Texas

Looks like a very cold setup location.. but fitting for the sunset. Appears image was taken during the photographers "Golden Hour". That is 1 hour after sunrise and 1 hour before sunset where you get tonal warm lighting and shadows.

I am using IE 7 with flash 10 browser plugin. Is it my setup or are others having issues with sticky uncontollable mouse overs. I will mouse over and click the rotating image.. can't seem to grab lockon and rotate the screen manually. Maybe the music playing is interfering with with the mouse activity.

I use a similar player called "emff" on main page and when click a blue (^) icon it popups a new window to display the pano2VR panorama. The popup window pano pan's smoothly even when the music is still playing. I use this technique because of the Flash 10 player does not shut off the music even if page is closed.

http://360texas.com/tips/rd/tedi/pagereynolds.htm

On main map page Click VIEW source to see the EMFF player setup code. Google for "emff" to get free player and setup code set.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jwesq

It was freezing - and I had to use both hands to stop the tripod brom being blown over, with the cable release in my mouth - for half an hour intil I got the right wave.

Yours in the first report of sticky mouse and I've tested on the same combination as you - are you using a PC or Mac? Mine is a PC. I know about the occasional sound stutter problem, though it was much worse on FPP - which I stopped using a year ago. But I've looked at the emff player which seems very good - so I'll give it a try. Thanks.