Set master patch to be underneath node patches

Q&A about the latest versions
zeus360

Is it possible to set it so that the master patch is underneath any added node patches? I have a situation where my master patch has some tripod shadow which is tricky to remove and was easier to remove on an additional node patch, however, the master patch with the shadow still present is showing on top (if we're talking layers) of the node patch.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In this case, I would not use the master node.
Add the patch to node one, then from the list view locate the patch in the list and right button click and copy.
Using the Tour Browser select all the nodes, apart from node1, then right button click and paste the patch. This will paste it to all the nodes.
However doing it this way you can stack the patches and using the list view arrange the order, the lower the more forward the patch will be in the list view.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
zeus360

If I do this, then they all share the same patch file as the first node...
k.ary.n
Gnome

That shouldn't be a problem, I think. If you use the master node to add a patch, the same file would also be used.
zeus360

I figured out a workaround over the weekend! You simply edit the master patch for the node in question and either delete all of the contents or just the part which you don't want.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Cool! Glad you got it working.