Skin feather_orb Skin direct floorplants acess

Q&A about the latest versions
Javier B

Hello.

Using Skin feather_orb, I have two floorplants in my project. Each floorplants has its own map and nodes are located on it. However, it does not always let me know what floor I'm on. Accessing one floor directly via node navigation is the only way I can go from one to another. Can this Skin design show what floor you are on and provide direct access to the floor without the use of nodes?

Regards,
Javier B
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Javier,
If you are using two floor plan images then you only need one map element, unless you are displaying the two side by side at the same time.
The skin has no levels buttons and you would need to add your own. Using logic blocks you can change the colours of text to show which floor plan the current open node is on.
Have a look at the webinars, Maps Part 2.
That covers this I seem to remember.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Hi Hopki. Many thanks,

I have 2 floorplans but I am only using one map, I will follow your guidelines as there is no button on the template to switch floorplans. I take this opportunity to ask, is there any button on that skin to show a google maps frame ? I haven't found it either

Regards,
Javier B