Bug Issues and my fixes in Version 6.1.9

Q&A about the latest versions
JBell

I found two issues which I think can be called bugs. One was with displaying a map and they other was related to the map resize feature.

The first issue showed up, by a map that would not display when the project was produced in HTML or as a package. We use pdf copies of architecture plans which some times come across as bitmap or grayscale profile images. For this project I was given bitmap plans, which I converted to grayscale PDF file, with the latest version of Photoshop. All of the plans work well except one, which would not display when you produce your project. I tried everything to correct, but no go. Till I decided that maybe the image profile was corrupted. So I converted the image file to RGB as a PNG file and that corrected the issue.

The second issues is related to use a prefab skin with placeholders. It seems that with the Map resizing feature that is built into Pano2VR, will still keep some of tiles from the placeholder images for the maps. These extra tile files would show up when you increase or decrease the map. I haven't decided if its from replacement images that are smaller then the placeholders already placed in the skin or if the placeholder image was larger. My fix was to go to the output folder and clean up the images and remove any tile pictures that correspond to the original map placeholders. When I produced the output again, the effect was gone.