Newbie Sound question

Q&A about the latest versions
jordi

Hi everyone,

It's my first time using Pano2vr, and I've been making my little demo to check out what could I get with this GUI..

I've been able to make a map with its own radar, also the navigation bar working properly, info window...

But I could not find out

1.- how to determinate the font style : size, font, ...

2.- how to relate a sound file to each pano, I just have find out how to use a background sound in the HTML..

Is it possible to attach a sound to each pano (not directional sound) ?

If I would like to make a multi language virtual tour, should I do it first in one language, and then just duplicate the files and replace all texts, or there's a better way to do multilanguage tours ?

Thanks in advance
jordi

Please can someone tell me if it's possible to add a sound to each panorama in order to have a sound explanation...

and if it's possible some link ?? :shock:

thanks in advance,

Jordi
360Texas

I am reading and thinking

What we did was to put a sound player in each of the panorama html pages.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jordi

Thanks for the answer,

I wanted to make a cd virtual tour, and I don't want to play it throw a web browser...
so adding the sound in the html is no a solution for me... :(

I had alreday been trying out the features , and I have to recognize that this software is really fine, at the beginig seems little tricky adding the actions and understanding the skin concept, but you can get it easily with the tutorial videos ...

I hope in next version sound is an added feature, maibe directional is not so important but normal sound...

thanks thomas for this nice well based soft, I will purchase it when sound is added inside the soft, distorted hotspot are also very interesting but not that much as sound...