Polygone hotspot style and fallback on mobile

Q&A about the latest versions
rsuard

Hi,

I 'm pretty pleased with the polygone hotspots on desktop however I didn't found functions i look for (mostly for mobile use), perhaps it is well hidden somewhere, could you help me ?
  • Style : I want to edit my polygone (Without CSS, more in the skin editor so I won't need to attache the CSS with all my project)
    • change the position of the text when touch is detected (so the label isn't under the finger)
    • change the border thickness
    • fade in and out to help people understand the interaction behind and most important where it is
  • Fallback function :
    • If not possible, nor incompatible with the browser, have a fallback function when mobile is true, to put some regular hotspot at the center of the polygone
Is it some stuff doable at this time or should I do it on CSS ?

Many thanks,
Romain
k.ary.n
Gnome

Basic styles can be changed in the HTML5 output and others can be done in the skin. But I think most of what you want you are looking to do is found here: https://ggnome.com/doc/hotspots-poly-skin/

As for changing the tooltip location, build the tooltip in the skin. You can follow the steps added here: viewtopic.php?p=44659#p44659.