360 youtube video embedded in pano2vr tour?

Q&A about the latest versions
BigRand

hi.
i'm wondering if it's possible to have a popup trigger display an embedded 360 youtube video inside a window in a pano2vr tour, and have the embedded 360 video fully navigable in 360 inside that window?

i could do it with my old panotour pro 2.5 tour builder (desktop only), by having it play inside an embedded webframe from a popup.
so basically it was loading a webpage inside a window inside the panotour tour project.
it may be dead and outdated UI, but it had power under the hood.
prob because it leveraged krpano code.

is pano2vr that sophisticated?

thx

randy
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Randy
You can use text boxes with iframes to display a video with an embed code.
You would use a Set Value action to apply the iframe to the text box as well as the action to show the text box.
When closing the text box you would have a set action that removes the iframe, this "unloads" it from the text box.

We also have a dedicated video element that also detects if a YouTube or Vimeo video is playing, when it stops this can trigger an action, such as close after the video has ended.
Pano2VR 7 has a pinned web element, so you can pin the video to a TV screen, or a website to a laptop.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/