import Project, adding node ok, taking away node - no go.

Q&A about the latest versions
etegration

i have a client with these requirement.

We will be submitting 150 panors to google map first with location A name. i created a pano2vr project name location A.p2vr. Then while location B which (will have another 150panorama) is fully completed, I will be doing up the panorama as the completion is done and are saved into a pano2vr project file named Location B.p2vr.

I then create a "master" file named locationAB-Master.p2vr and import the 2 locations into it and have an overview of the whole area.

I am looking for a way to update location A and location B then hopefully it auto updates AB-Master file, i tried, they are all independent of each other (of course). editing either files (location A, B or Master) do no affect the others as it should be.

So i tried reimporting them but if a new pano is added to location B as the weeks go by, importing them is of no problem but as construction was fluid, a garden was recently moved and require a reshoot. After reshooting, updating Location B.p2vr, importing them into Master does nothing to existing node that were already there. The new nodes are added but the old wrong ones that were removed in locationB.p2vr wont be reflected in Master.p2vr.

Any way to do this?