Pano2VR 7 wish list

Q&A about the latest versions
nikolakakis.manolis

Hello,
is there any info about the key changes for the upcoming new version of Pano2VR? More of WebXR capabilities, plus offline VR mode and a way to translate the tours to present multilingual content is in my wishlist.
Thank you!
Taka

Hello nikolakis manolis, everyone.
Window is not maximized when Pano2VR is started. There is no problem there, but I would like you to correct it.
I also want it to be easy to align pins straight to vertical or horizontal lines by referencing the location of nearby pins when placing map pins.
If possible, I want that function. I think it's very convenient.
Is it called adsorption in English? :?

Thanks.
Marco360

Any sort of analytics integration would be awesome. Incl. heat-tracks like usually paths visitors went. ;)
k.ary.n
Gnome

Marco360 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:52 am Any sort of analytics integration would be awesome. Incl. heat-tracks like usually paths visitors went. ;)
This has been implemented in version 6 (for Google Analytics). But maybe that can also be used Heatmaps.

See: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14661
k.ary.n
Gnome

Taka wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:20 am Hello nikolakis manolis, everyone.
Window is not maximized when Pano2VR is started. There is no problem there, but I would like you to correct it.
I also want it to be easy to align pins straight to vertical or horizontal lines by referencing the location of nearby pins when placing map pins.
If possible, I want that function. I think it's very convenient.
Is it called adsorption in English? :?

Thanks.
Unfortunately the window is small on first launch, but Pano2VR should remember the window size on next launch. Also you can quickly open the Standard Window arrangement (Window > Window Arrangements > Standard).

You can align pins with the Grid in the Tour map: https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/getting- ... map/#tools

Also, check out the list of everything that's new here: https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/whats-new/
Taka

Hi k.ary.n
Grid lines! Very nice!

Thank you :D
Javier B

Hi.

Being able to move/control hotspots with the arrow keys. This would offer more accuracy and speed in the workflow. Especially in moderation for GSV.

Many thanks !! Good work, guys.
Javier B

Javier B wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:01 am Hi.

Being able to move/control hotspots with the arrow keys. This would offer more accuracy and speed in the workflow. Especially in moderation for GSV.

Many thanks !! Good work, guys.

I just saw that in the version 7 it's possible :) . But is it possible to customize how many pixels you want to scroll for each press on the arrow keys ?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can not customise the number of pixels but a keypress is 1px and Shift + keypress is 10px steps.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Great !
Hopki wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:48 pm Hi,
You can not customise the number of pixels but a keypress is 1px and Shift + keypress is 10px steps.
Regards,
CStüben

a setCurrentNode(nodeid) in the javascript api.

The is a getCurrentNode (), but no setCurrentNode (nodeid). (or have i overseen it?)

Having both the get and set, this might give the chance to make a "store and show and goto your favorite views" tool.

greetings from germany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
CStüben

for the logicblocks i would like to have access to the url, domain name, path, the tour is running.

e.g. to make my customers logo visible when the tour is running on my website, and to make my logo visible when it is running on my customers website.
(yes, one workaround would be to do it in the websites javascript and to pass it to a skin variable, but inside p2vr would be "more elegant")

greetings from germany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
In the visible logic block, you can use the domain as a trigger to show and hide elements/images.
As an example,

Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 08.59.39.png
Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 08.59.39.png (45.51 KiB) Viewed 10427 times

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Hi !

I would like to ask if is on the list any navigation mode as Click & Go.

Regards,
Javier