Edge for Android can't recognize the VR option for carboard

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

Maybe it is a known issue but anyway... I have found that the latest version of Edge for Android can't recognize the VR option for cardboard. I have tried on several devices and none with Edge can't read the VR option. Firefox can read but it crashes - problem on all devices.
Chrome works fine and is "smooth" everywhere...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Bostjan,
Androids support for VR has been diminishing over the last few years.
Currently, Chrome is the only browser I would recommend but there may be some other more obscure browser out there that work.
First, they dropped True North, then over time, Firefox has had so many issues that we have to keep adapting to.
It's almost like they want you to forget using phones, just use a dedicated VR headset and be done with it.
I guess one less thing to support.
With Firefox it is really sensitive to file size and resolutions and very easy to break, do you use multiresolution?
If you do maybe set the HiDPI Switch Bias as found under the Advanced tab from 1 to 0.8, if still crashes Firefox try 0.4.
This set at which point the multiresolution tiles change to the next resolution up.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/