Question about camera rotation.

Q&A about the latest versions
Ferraro

When navigating a recently created tour in the browser (Chrome) I am experiencing issues with the camera always aligning north on transition between spheres. I am sure there must be a method to maintain camera rotation, though I have no idea how to enable it. I spent some time digging through the UI, and here on the forum and really just need some help. Currently the cross fades only appear to smoothly transition whilst heading north on the tour, traveling in any other direction becomes disorienting as the camera resets position to north mid-fade. It makes for a really confusing user experience. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Please have a look at this page: https://ggnome.com/doc/p2vr-tutorials/#hotspots
Look at linking, you have two options, with and without GPS.
What skin are you using?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Ferraro

Okay, I checked those tutorial videos out. I guess the work flow I need is somewhere in between. I am creating tours from 3D modeled environments, so the camera position is always relative. Basically all norths are always aligned, but no gps data is created on render. In this case manually setting a start point from each view is tedious. I know that the correct starting view rotation is always the previous camera rotation. I believe at one time this is how it was done. There used to be a work flow of aligning north to the scenes. Well all my scenes were already aligned North so this made it super simple.

I am using a custom skin with map view linking. But when I build without any skin the undesirable rotating is present regardless. Is there some script I can add to the skin to simply use last camera rotation?
3DV

You can use Target 'Forward' in the Hotspot Properties.
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
Ferraro

Thanks Ruud,
That setting was not intuitive to me. I overlooked it while exploring, totally missed it. I appreciate the help here.