Pano2vr v 6.1.13 - Do not Like Dashes

Q&A about the latest versions
etegration

When a project is named with dashes (eg "this-is-my-project"), pano2vr do not like it when the Output Folder is set to $n, html file is checked and Output File auto changes to $n\index.html

The output files will go to a folder named this-is-my-project but the HTML file will be missing. The index.html could be in the installation folder or the roaming profile folder. i didnt bothered to check and force it to use "master" as the name of the folder to output but when i have mass stitching to do, i name it accordingly and simply use $n to generate all the folders that ease my upload via ftp later.

small bug i guess.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi, thank you for the heads up,
As a thought $(n) is using the file name of the first panorama, this may not be ideal.
If you used $(f) this will then use the project folder name.
So for example you create a folder called House-Tour, then add all your panoramas and project file, the Output folder would be called House-Tour.
This then leaves all the panorama file names to be whatever is needed without affecting the output file name.

The bug is only seen when you "Edit" the output file name.
If you change the output file name using Settings/Preferences then it works OK.

Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 10.50.20.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 10.50.20.png (24.04 KiB) Viewed 1367 times

if you still see an issue, please first make sure you open pano2VR and not an existing project, make the changes then close Pano2VR.
Then you can open an ongoing project and add a new HTML5 output, this should use the folder's name.
If not can you say what your platform and OS are?

But as said it may be preferable to use the projects folder name rather than the first panoramas file name, so use $(f).
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
etegration

thanks for checking. im on Windows 10. small issue on this.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
thanks for checking. im on Windows 10. small issue on this.
What's the issue?
Still the same, did you use Settings > File and still see an issue?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/