Input Video not working with Single Res output

Q&A about the latest versions
3DV

When using HTML5 output with Image > Single Res, Input Video doesn't play, the screen will stay black.

Tested with FireFox 94.0.2 and Chrome 96.0.4664.45 on Windows 10 x64. Pano2VR 6.1.13 Pro 64-bit.

When debugging, the console reports hundreds of errors:
FireFox: Uncaught TypeError: this.jb[g] is null See attached screenshot.
Chrome: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'complete')

At that point any skin elements overlaid on the video will not work correctly anymore either. For example the 'Open Next Panorama' action on a button isn't executed then.

With Multi Res there's no issue, video plays normally and skin overlaid on the video works as expected.
Attachments
Pano2VR-Input-Video-Single-Res.jpg
Pano2VR-Input-Video-Single-Res.jpg (236.15 KiB) Viewed 1644 times
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ruud,
Thanks for the heads up.
We will look into it.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ruud,
Tested last night on the Mac, did not see the issue so tested again this morning in the office on a PC, still working?
I used a fairly low-resolution test 360 video, I have FFMpeg installed so Pano2VR generated a TIFF.
Project, HTML5, single resolution selected.
Opened the output using Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, all three worked as expected.
I used MS Surface Go (1st gen, so very low powered) running Windows 10 latest build, then all browsers up to date.
What other settings are you selecting, as the test used all defaults apart from a single resolution?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
3DV

Hi Hopki,

Thanks for looking into it. Not sure what changed now but I can't reproduce the issue anymore... it's working fine now with Single Res as well.
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets