Creating URL Hotspot Menu for Different "Places"...Help Please

Q&A about the latest versions
SergePix

Hello,

I saw this link and I need something like this but I need to link directly at the hotspot place.

Let me explain. I have several land for sale which are displayed on a node. I would like the client who wants to see a land, can choose in the menu and according to his choice, that we can display the land on the node.

According to the example of this link, we can choose different node but I would like that we can directly see the terrain on the node.

Thank you!

example:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15867
Serge
Version: V7.01
Windows 10
SergePix

As you can see on this tour, there are several Lot on the same node. Each Lot is identified by an ID and a Skin-ID. https://confortdesign.com/360/domaine-nature/

With a drop down menu I would like to be able to choose the lot and see it on the tour. The same as the List View. On the List View by choosing a link, the tour displays the lot

I have attached an image to see the tour.
screen-capture.jpg
screen-capture.jpg (119.54 KiB) Viewed 883 times
Serge
Windows 10
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Serge,
To check my understanding you want a menu that when selected the panorama rotates and shows the area of interest?
If so then you would just use text boxes with a Move To View action. Use the Viewing parameters to get the required Pan, Tilt and FoV you need for each menu text box.

To make the menu just place the text boxes below each other to make a list.
Then surround this with a container then place it in a scroll area.

Please see the attached project.
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(13.23 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SergePix

Hello,

thanks for the advice!

That's works great.
Serge
Windows 10