How to create an identical patch for MOST of the pano images?

Q&A about the latest versions
DMcKinney

Using the master node to create a patch for all the images is a nice, quick fix for replacing the visible tripod base with a logo. But my tours also include aerial panos, where, of course, it makes no sense to slap a logo on the downward view.

Right now, I've got 80 tour nodes in all, with only about a half dozen aerial shots, and I'd rather not go through each of the remaining 74 nodes to apply the camera base fix.

Is there a quick way to apply a patch to every image except those which I specify? Maybe as a skin element that's triggered by a particular tag?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi DMcKinney,
You can use copy and paste.
Select a node that needs the patch and patch it.
Select the list view, select the patch in the list and then right button click and select copy.

Now select all the other nodes that will require the same patch using the Tour Browser.
Using the list view, right button click and select paste.
All the selected nodes will now have the patch.

Using the List View you can copy and paste anything in the list and paste it into another nodes List View, pinned media, lens flares Point Hotspot etc.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DMcKinney

I never knew that! That is a very valuable piece of information. Thanks so much Hopki!!
DMcKinney

On the same subject, is it possible to use the list view in a similar manner to delete or update a patch? I've tweaked the logo a bit, and wondered if there were a quicker way rather than manually deleting all the existing patches one by one.
DMcKinney

Never mind! Figured it out - just by replacing the logo image with an updated one of the same name, all the patches update automatically.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi DMcKinney,
Glad you got it solved, but I assume you added the patch manually to each node or did you use the master node?
Had you used the master node you would just need to change that one file.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DMcKinney

No. All I did was give the updated logo the same file name as the old logo, so Pano2vr opened up the new file in place of the old one for all the scenes that used that particular image.