Issue with webXR - large tour project

Q&A about the latest versions
xubularis

Dear Pano2VR community,
I am having trouble with my tour being viewed in XR.

When I click the VR button on my phone, the browser asks me to rotate phone and when I do that, it gives me an error message and switches back to standard view. Also when I simulate looking at the tour on my laptop as being Iphone, (through safari Developer->Iphone) There is only the right eye displayed, the left one is black.

It behaves the same way when the tour is not uploaded on server. I already tried to reset all output settings and make a new one, I tried to save the tour with Assets and export it again. When I create a new tour with a few nodes and export it it works fine. All panos are in TIFF.

There is also an issue with the transitions in between the nodes. There is always a little blink in every transition.

This tour has 177 nodes with 485 point hotspots and I wouldn't like to make it all over again.

If you had an idea on how to deal with it, I would be very grateful!

Best regards
Jan
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jan,
Do you have a link?
It may help us see what the issue may be.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
xubularis

Of course, here is an example:
https://rozmberskakapela.cz/wp-content/ ... ros_3_pkg/
Thank you for any ideas on how to fix it.
xubularis

There is one more thing I found out now, half of the jpgs in the "tiles" folder generated by the software are black as well as half of the jpgs generated in the "image" folder. I wonder if it's norma or not. And if not how could that be fixed.
Attachments
Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-05 v 17.56.47.png
Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-05 v 17.56.47.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2084 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi xubularis,
This happens when your computer runs out of memory.
Look at how much space you have when exporting the project.
Maybe use an external SSD drive as the image cache location.
This is what I do with my little MS Surface Go, I plugin a 500GB SSD and set this as the Image Cache Location.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

As Martin said - your scratch disk ran out of space. The example: for a tour of 2000 nodes ( 20Kx10K) you need a 2 GB scratch disk, but after about 1000th node the creation of the tour is a very slow process. For a tour of 3000 nodes with M.2 SSD 4TB the computer needed over one week (7+ days) of processing and even there the last 200 nodes were black... I ordered 8 TB M.2. to continue... and 3000 nodes even don't look so huge project compared I am planning the next. The tech just doesn't follow the demands anymore...