Pano Tour of Granada

Q&A about the latest versions
RAlarcon

Dear Members, in the past couple of years , before the dreaded pandemic, we visited on a number of ocasions the city of Granada in Spain, we really love this city, during our visits to the city I have taken a number of panoramas, which has inspired me to produce the Tour of Granada; I really dont know if you will find it long winded, but I have managed to cover most of the city.

Here is the link to visit this tour http://360panoview.co.uk/panotours/tour ... index.html any comment and suggestions will be really appreciated.

I have to thank Martin for his kind help and pointers, I still have a lot to learned on how to fully use such a good software.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
360Texas

Hi Rodrigo and Jackie.

Looks like you have a great tour. Sharp and clear. Did notice that your image 1 and 3 appear to be same image

Also, since Pat and I have been to Spain 2 times, Madrid/ Malaga/ Torremolinos and Barcelona but not Granada.. we have seem to lost our way without a Granada area map. Need to connect the dots.

Hope all is well in the UK today.

Dave and Pat
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
RAlarcon

Hi Dave and Pat, hope you well and safe. thanks for taking a look at my tour of granada, yes I agree there are a lot of panoramas on that tour without really seen on a map where you are, I am working on it but I found out looking at a webinar that if I use Google maps I would be charged for the use of it so I am considering an alternative, any ideas?, the tour consist of about 40 plus locations; It took about 6 hours to upload to my website, so please bear with me, as I am just geting familiar with Pano2vr, the first panoramas was suposed to be a fly-in but for some reason it failed, also trying to insert a title/transient effect at the start; one thing that I notice is that on the control bar there is no button for the home page. Looking through the webinars in you tube on to how to achieve this, if you know of anyone in particular, will be very obliged.
In the mean time have you visited my timelapses?.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
360Texas

Yes that is a large project. Just thinking out loud here... but you can divide the collection into smaller segments. If website viewers arrive at airport or bus terminal then tour 1 would be city group closest to airport/ bus terminal. Then logical city center; North, East, South and West sides or 5 tours. Each group can have its own menus links.

I noticed your existing tool bar had a feature button that seemed to change the projection type from spherical to some type of flat projection. Interesting but in my opinion useful ?

The tool bar can be on a slider, click and it slides up into the view port. Click again and it slides down out of view.
Can do that with the thumbnail bar.

I'll take another look at your project and see if I can address your comments.

Must be thinking about you. We have 2 days of rain. And my socks are wet.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com