a Live Chat box element

Q&A about the latest versions
Julien

Hello everyone,
I thought I could write a post for this topic (other than using the P2VR Users Group on FB) as there is no resource available on the forum.

I was asked about the possibly to have a Live Chat Box element on a virtual project. A one pano project.
This Live Chat Box wants to be similar as the ones we know on FB or YT during Lives.

Following my original post about this topic (onto the P2VR Users Group on FB), the well-known Thomas Bredenfeld said: 'basically yes as far as the live chat provider offer appropriate embedding options.'
read more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pano2VR ... 299455165/

So far, I've clearly understood that this element must be provided by a Live Chat provider and surely I'm fine with that.
But I get lost looking on the Internet: many companies, no proper info from the providers on how to integrate a live chat onto a virtual tour, all the previews I've seen seem way too fancy for the very simple chat box I'm looking for, etc.

Some info about this project I'm on:
A one pano project with an embedded Live YT video. This video will be about someone presenting a topic (something like in TEDx). I'm looking to the possiblies of a Live Chat Box for the viewers to ask questions during this Live.
After this Live is finished, I remove the subscription of the Live Chat box provider if there is any.
Simple as that. Hope that I'm clear?

I'm looking for a pretty straight forward element - something like the picture below. For the Live Chatters, I don't even need to have their profile pictures on display, but just their names.
Names and questions :roll:

Hope to chat with you soon!
Enjoy your Tuesday.

Regards,
Julien
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2021-09-28 à 10.25.01 AM.jpg
Capture d’écran 2021-09-28 à 10.25.01 AM.jpg (146.25 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Mac, pro version always updated :)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Julien,
All I can do is echo what Thomas Bredenfeld said about adding code/script to the HTML page.
The chatbox overlays the panorama, these tend to let you select the location, for example, the lower right of the window, what colours, etc.
What I would do would be to contact a couple of chatbox providers and ask how would you embed their chatbox in your panorama/HTML page.
Not had much experience with this but I would start off searching the top 10 chate providers then contacting them asking how I would embed into my project, sending them a link to a panorama.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/