Revisiting Animation to Create Videos

Q&A about the latest versions
johnfr

I have ran into this issue before and never been able to resolve the issue.
I am attempting to create a 3 min., 30 sec. UHD (3840 x 2160 frame size 16:9 screen ratio) video @ 30 frames/sec. from a Flat image that I stitched using PtGui. It is a 1.49 Giga-pixel image measuring 28,904 x 51,385 pixels. I setup Pano2VR to create a series of tiff files from which to render the video. I will create that video using Vegas Pro 16 if I can get the images created. I have setup the Animation to zoom from the view shown in the first image below into the face of George Washington.

In the first image you will notice that Pano2Vr output the first image of the set and the bottom some 20% of the image appears at the top of the image. I have tried numerous settings in the Animation tab trying to eliminate this. I have checked and unchecked the Motion Blur and also the Use Oversampling. Thus far I have been unable to get ride of this strange behavior. I have tried every common screen resolution for a 16:9 format with the same result. I also tried using the old 4:3 ratio and setting the resolutions 640x480 and I get the same result with a portion of the bottom of the image appearing at the top.

I have also attached a screenshot of my Animation setup.

Any suggestions?
Attachments
pano-node1-Clip01-000003.jpg
pano-node1-Clip01-000003.jpg (57.3 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Pano2VR screen.jpg
Pano2VR screen.jpg (506.68 KiB) Viewed 624 times
pano-node1-Clip01-000000.jpg
pano-node1-Clip01-000000.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 624 times
John Freeman
Abba's Creations Photography
Capturing God's Creation in Fine Art Wall Mural Photography
www.abbascreationsphotography.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi John,
There is an open feature request for this.
The Animation editor was only meant for 360 images, so equirectangular or cube faces.
The request's target build is V7.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/