Floor map pins are not responding to touch on several mobile device scenarios

Q&A about the latest versions
bulentunat

Hello I have just built a tour thats on here https://360.phuket.tips/ and I started to get feedbacks from the android users as they cannot click to the floor plan pins to navigate around the tour. There has also a new comment that facebook's browser in ios also giving the same issue. Is there any way to fix it?
360Texas

Hi. will think about your issues tomorrow.
Your website navigation is clear and easy to look around. Looks like you were using a drone to aerial panoramas. What camera /lens did you use? Imaging very sharp.
I see if you zoom out on the map you can locate 35 or more hotspot panoramas. BIG JOB. GREAT imaging work.

Were you able to get out to the "James Bond 007" film islands ?

But today I would like to mention that the closest we got to Phuket was Pattaya just South of Bangkok, Thailand. We lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and visit Thailand at least 5 vacations. Thai people were very kind and polite to tourist. Enjoyed our year after year visits.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
bulentunat

360Texas wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:09 am Hi. will think about your issues tomorrow.
Your website navigation is clear and easy to look around. Looks like you were using a drone to aerial panoramas. What camera /lens did you use? Imaging very sharp.
I see if you zoom out on the map you can locate 35 or more hotspot panoramas. BIG JOB. GREAT imaging work.

Were you able to get out to the "James Bond 007" film islands ?

But today I would like to mention that the closest we got to Phuket was Pattaya just South of Bangkok, Thailand. We lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and visit Thailand at least 5 vacations. Thai people were very kind and polite to tourist. Enjoyed our year after year visits.
Hey hi thanks for the comments. I used DJI Drones. Mavic Pro 1 and Mavic Air 2 to be exact, I am happy a professional eye appreciate the work that was gone into! :)

As of now there are 40 tour points and it will be extending more as the project grows. I believe the bare bone is gonna be around 100 and then I am gonna be launching other Pano2vr packages of listen businesses in an iframe. Intending to make the tour a virtual guide and a more detailed exploration tool for Phuket island. When the time comes it will also be launched for Koh Samui and Koh Phihi and Phang Nga bay ( which has the james bond island in ) .

So.. exciting times! :D

I will be waiting to hear back from you. I home we can get a solution to this problem. My Pano2vr version is the latest btw and I can provide my skin privately if its needed to be investigated.

All regards,
Bulent UNAT
360Texas

Used Samsung s9 for testing. Another Samsung s9 to take pictures.
I got best results using Chrome. Got same results in Samsung's Internet browser and Foxfire.

Phuket 1
Shows:
top banner,
full screen etc don't know how I got this menu, found that I could tap the bottom banner < button to close full screen.
Screen capture - is this like a ctrl [c] to copy view and paste in other graphics or document software.
Map which scrolls and auto resizes
puket1.jpg
puket1.jpg (111.71 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Phuket 2
Shows that when you click 'Full Screen' top banner disappears allowing more vertical screen view.
Map which scrolls
puket2.jpg
puket2.jpg (67.16 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Phuket 3
Shows full screen
Circle Button (clickable active) and title (not mouse over active). Also if you put your finger on the circle button you can not read the title. That's why putting the title above the circle in the skin might be better. Probably why they were clicking or tapping on the non active title.
puket3.jpg
puket3.jpg (70.3 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

Hi, you ask for additional constructive comments.

I ask my son John to take a look at your site. John and his family live south of Tucson Arizona.

After clicking on several hotspots he got lost. He likes the website especially the map. It showed him his location. He suggested that for color blind people you might consider selecting a different color other than red. Color Blind wheel http://paletton.com click on "Vision Simulation" under the right side square then select "Color blind simulation" select "color blind type" like red is really a pink. And Green is a white-ish lime green. For me a high contrast black on white works well.

Your site sends a great message through imaging. Travel industry.
Your site did a good job of enticing him to visit. He wondered about the history of the area. How did they settle there? How do they get their food? How he would get there ? He saw a graphic picture of the airport. When is a good time during the year to visit? Are their any travel restrictions?

Good questions for future site development work.

Keep up the great work.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
bulentunat

Amazing insights and notes. I will be working on improving all of these comments. I really am stuck at this map pins not being able to click on android phone tho.. If you open the map from the corner button and click on the pins on the map to navite around the island that wont work on android and also on the facebook browser on ios. Have you had chance to try those map pins ? inside the map graphic on android?

You can view the video from this link https://we.tl/t-kNS4idS4L3
360Texas

Regarding the MAP panel and hotspots not working on android cell phones.

[edit] noticed there is a translucent blue layer under the map. Look for the background blue layer in lower right corner bottom. It is under the white ---->>> close map box arrow

It appears the action which calls on click go to next panorama is hidden and seems to be preventing the action call for android cell phones. One click on desktop Win 10 works. On my Samsung one click does not work. Warning double clicking on the node 36 and other nodes icons... Android/ Chrome browser takes a Picture of the icon. Several taps means several picture going to my clipboard LOLLLL

Observation only: Noticed you are using a /3rdparty/leaflet.js

Using Google Chrome on my desktop Win 10 I moused over hotspot Node 36, then in Chrome selected the DEV TOOLS for a look at the code and found the following list:
phuketERRlist.jpg
phuketERRlist.jpg (218.82 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Maybe another forum member can use their android cellphone and visit this Phuket map and verify this issue
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Metrocruiser

Hi, very nice phone skin!

I was looking around so I can learn to build one like yours😊

I use a Huawei p20 pro. Everything seems to work fine on my phone. Maybe you already fixed it?

Nice drone shots!