Giga pixel panorama

Q&A about the latest versions
greytail2018

Hi:
On the front page of the site, you have a gorgeous panorama picture of Tower Bridge. Is there a tutorial on how to do this. I have a Sony A7riv which has lots of pixels as you know. With a wide angle lens could I recreate something like this with just one image using this camera? If not I can create the panorama in Lightroom...I know how to do this,,,just not how to get in up on the web the way you have done it here
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
This is a flat gigapixel image.
This was several images shot on a tripod, then the separate images stitched together using something like PTGui.
There are tutorials on the PTGui website on how to stitch such images.
Once you have your gigapixel flat image you can then open it with Pano2VR selecting image type Flat.
You can then create an HTML5 output.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SAlbert

Hello,

I would like to give the viewer the possibility to rotate the Gigapixel image. I am planning to use it for displaying contact sheets and there the images are not always aligned the same way. Therefore I am trying to find a solution, where I can rotate the whole image at 90° steps.
Is there a possibility to achieve this with pano2vr?

Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

HI SAlbert,
You can not do this in Pano2VR, it displays the image as shot.
I guess you could display it in a text box and iframe then use an action to rotate the text box.
It's the Angle action.
The only downside is this would also rotate the skin.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/