automatic rotation/animation and I-frames

Q&A about the latest versions
ich

Another question about automatic rotation/animation

When I call a video or an object as I-frame in a panorama, the automatic animation starts in the background after the given time.
This happens when a video is running in the I-frame, but also when I interact with the I-frame (e.g. rotate an object).

Can I prevent this and turn off the automatic rotation when an I-frame has been opened in the tour?

I guess no but even then I would like to know.

Best Regards
Martin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Martin,
You can add a Stop Auto Rotate action to whatever button or hotspot you click to open the video.
You can then have a start Auto Rotate action in the popup close button.
People quite often have mouse enter and leave action to stop and start Auto Rotatewhen entering point hotspots.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ich

Oh how simple... and I remember having seen the solution before in one of your webinars or a forum post.

Thanks for the tip and sorry for my brain barrier.

Regards
Martin
ich

Unfortunately, it does not quite work...
I stop the auto rotation/animation with the button for the popup. This works fine. As long as the popup window is open, the auto animation does not start in the tour that is open in the background.
When I restart the auto rotation/animation with the "exit action" button, it starts and immediately. Also if I enter 10 sec delay the animation starts immediately.
But I don't want that. The auto animation should start even then only with 10 seconds delay.
What am I doing wrong?
Attachments
autorotate animation.JPG
autorotate animation.JPG (95.03 KiB) Viewed 1491 times