How to insert a virtual tour

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

How to insert a virtual tour in any site, I am on WordPress, some are on Joomla or Drupal, in this case everything is fine since there are the packages, on the other hand if I have to insert a virtual tour in a CMS other than these, how should I do?

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
CStüben

simplest way is an iframe.
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
Alain_83740

Hello CStüben,

You say "the easiest way is an iframe."

I don't know what that means :-( can you explain to me please, is there a video tutorial?

Thanks for your help.

Alain
k.ary.n
Gnome

If you're on WordPress, Alain, you can use our WordPress plugin with the package format:

https://ggnome.com/doc/cms-wordpress/
Alain_83740

Hello k.ary.n,

Yes I am on WordPress, but if clients have a site whose package does not exist on Pano2VR, what should I do to insert the visits on their sites?
Thank you for your help.

Alain
k.ary.n
Gnome

You have a few choices.

You could host the tour yourself and then send them the link to the tour and they use an iframe to embed it (that should be something their web developer should know how to do) as previously suggested. (Probably the easiest, most straight-forward way.)

If they have a Wordpress (or Drupal or Joomla) site, the other option is to ask them to install our plugin and you send them the package (.ggpkg). Then, they need to upload that package and insert it using the widgets.

see: https://ggnome.com/doc/ggpkg/