A little menu problem on mobiles

Q&A about the latest versions
DeeJay58

Hello dear colleagues!

Would someone please be so kind and look at my skin file and tell me how to solve the following?

The "CategoryCloner" part is about making a difference between computer and mobile phone. On PC or Mac the menu should appear with mouse-over which works perfectly.
On the mobile phone it should appear with a click. It works great, but when I tap the next menu, the old one doesn't disappear. I hope this is expressed in an understandable way. If not, I could put the whole (half-finished) project online or give you some screenshots first.
Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Many thanks in advance!
Attachments
Kiga Hitz.ggsk
(215.59 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by DeeJay58 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
dizzz

i think is the "toggle element visibily", with a second click it hides the element,
try to change it to "show element" or use a variable

dizzz
DeeJay58

Thanks!

But if I set it to "show element" I have the same effect, but I can't close it with a second click either.

The element that is already open should be closed again when you click on the next one.
The opening works, but the closing does not - both or all three or four are open when you click on them in sequence.
DeeJay58

I still wasn't able to solve it. :(

Here is an early version of the project, so you can see the issue. You should view it on your tablet or mobilephone and the mentioned menu is on top.

And the actual skin file in attachement

BTW: Why does the FullScreen not work on iPhone Safari?
Attachments
Kiga Hitz.ggsk
(215.59 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Have a look at the attached skin, still needs tweaking but it is using a skin variable.
See if you can move it forward.
what's not quite right is on a mobile, one tap shows a menu, another hides it, but if you select different categories it still does the same thing.
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(272.18 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
k.ary.n
Gnome

BTW: Why does the FullScreen not work on iPhone Safari?
Fullscreen is not supported on iPhones. It'll work with an app, like our mobile package viewer. But not the website itself. What you can do is hide the toolbar once the project is open by tapping on Aa in the search bar and choosing "hide toolbar".