droplet(import cube faces; export: equirect)

Q&A about the latest versions
uop360

How can I create a droplet that will read cube faces and transform them to equirectangular?
What about names of files?
I need this droplet to transform a lot of panoramas. I have them in the format of cube faces.
Karol
thomas
Chief Gnome

Just open Pano2VR without loading a project and add a "transformation" to equirectangular. Define the size, and the name $n is a place holder for the cubeface name (without the _1) so you can output the images as for example "$n_equi.tif". Then choose "File" - "save as droplet". Now you can drop the cubefaces (only select the first file for each series!!!) onto the droplet. If you are on Vista dropping files only works for 5-10 files so it is better to choose "Tools - Batch Processing Window" to do the same thing.
Also the tutorial at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php?movid=01 may help.
MfG, Thomas
uop360

Hi,
that works! Thanks. I only tried on two panoramas in the format of cube faces.
Now I am strugling with names for a lot of number of files.

Lets say the other software can generate 100 cube faces.
Cube face 1: first_001.jpg, first_002.jpg, first_003.jpg ...
Cube face 2: second_001.jpg, second_002.jpg, second_003.jpg ...
Cube face 6: sixth_001.jpg, sixth_002.jpg, sixth_003.jpg ...

To create equirectangular I have connect first_001.jpg and second_001.jpg and .... and sixth_001.jpg.

How can I create or change names of files that I can create 100 panoramas by selecting files starting from first (first001 - first100)?

Karol