Opening the P2vr file

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

I have 3 apartments in the same building, for these apartments there is the same entrance to the building, a communal swimming pool and the beach 5 minutes away on foot.

So I worked on the building, the pool and the beach so I have 3 P2vr files.

I start working on apartment 1 once finished I want to open the P2vr "Building" to integrate it into my visit but I can't! I have to do something through :-( I wasted a lot of time doing "the building" "The pool" and "The beaches" but by doing this I thought I would save time to do the 3 apartments.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

I may have explained myself incorrectly, how to reuse the P2vr file several times? for example when I have a beach with 4 or 5 pano there are houses which have the same beach, so for different houses I use the same beach, but I don't know how to reuse the P2vr file.

Thank you for your help.

Alain
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi, Alain.

Are you using Pano2VR pro? If so you can merge your project files in the Tour Browser: right-click > Add Project.
Alain_83740

Hello k.ary.n,

Yes, I am using Pano2VR pro

I apologize k.ary.n but I do not understand very well, for example I start a new project a "villa" then I have to go to the beach folder and right click on the P2vr file of the beach and I added it to the villa project?

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Alain_83740

Great, I finally got it (I think)

Thanks for your help.

Alain