360 video upload failed

Q&A about the latest versions
ilbobo

Caio, my goal is to make a virtual tour using 360 videos instead of 360 photoes. I followed the tutorial about this, I click on file button in the second part of the input panel, "input video", I can see the path of the video and its name, but I can't see it in the viewer panel: I also installed ffmpeg, but nothing changed. I'm surely making any mistake....any suggestion? thnkx...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi ilbobo,
If you have Pano2VR 6 pro, try starting a new project and drag the video into the Tour Browser,
You should see the 360 video displayed in the viewer.
If not can you share some screenshots of what you see?
Regardsm
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ilbobo

Ciao Martin, I just tried with version 6, I dragged a 360 video on the tour browser as suggested, and it worked! thank you so much...Btw, I tired with the version 5, but also dragging it on the tour browser it doesn't work: it appear in the first properties panel, the one of images, not in the video's one....of course will go on with version 6, but just to know (I'm supporting a new guy to Pano2vr, and he actually owns a 5 version) if it can work or it's impossible. Thankx, ciao
Hopki
Gnome

Hi ilbobo,
With V5 you have to add your own preview image/panorama.
And you also need to have a button the start the 360 video.

So open V5, add a blank pano, a white 2:1 image.
Then Add the 360 video by selecting it using the open file button, blue folder button under Input Video.

In the skin add a Play button, Mouse Click, Play Media, video_panorama.
Add a nice play button in a splash screen.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/