picture hotspot, positioning problem

Q&A about the latest versions
CStüben

Hi all,
when i add a picture/image hotspot, i can resize it, distort it horizontal or vertical. Works fine.

But ... i have a case where the picture at the wall does not "hang perfectly aligned".

So when i try to resize and swivel the picture to fit perfect, it cannot be fitted perfect. Somewhere there will always be some part of the wall that will show below the added hotspot. Or the hotspot itself will be displayed distorted. Or the hotspot must be resized extremely big to cover all.

Is it possible to drag the corners of the picture hotspot individually, just like i can drag the corners of a poly hotspot?

Thanks in advance!
Chris

this is a testing tour for testing purpose only, the left and midle picture hotspots show slightly distorted, the right picture utilizes poly hotspot:
http://360.haifischbar.de/panoramen/bei ... index.html
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
in V6 the best way to pin an image is to rotate the panorama so the area is in the viewer with less distortion.
Then add the pinned image.
You refer to this as a Picture Hotspot, but just checking you mean pinned image right.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
CStüben

Hello Hopki,
what i dont like of your method is ... that i didnt work it out for myself ;-)

Yes, so easy. And it works. Now the pinned images fit much better.

Thank you for the hint.

Greetings from gemany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
k.ary.n
Gnome