Webinar- Maps and Floor Plans - Part 2, Iphone SE 320x568 Screen

Q&A about the latest versions
michael63

Have watched the video on the Webinar on Maps and Floor Plans - Part 2 (Martin, they are very helpful ) I realised I had a problem when it came to the viewing a 360 tour, with Maps or Floor Plans on a web page with Iframe, I have to leave some space around the iframe so I can navigate up and down the webpage so the tour can't be full screen until you you clicked on full screen, on a iphone SE 320x568 Screen ( I’m aware it’s a small screen and the Maps and Floor Plans don’t resize)

If I click on the map icon without going to full size screen the Maps and Floor Plans are too big, no surprise, if I make the Maps and Floor Plans for the iphone the Maps and Floor are too small for the pc.

One solution I came to was when click the map icon, the sequence would be

Go to full size screen
Display Maps or Floor Plans

The sequence work on a PC and android phone but not on the iPhone.
Any suggestions on how to get this work with the iPhone would be most appreciated.

( The pictures are in reverse order !)
Attachments
Mouse click *
Mouse click *
d3.jpg (17.29 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
My solution, It doesn't work for iPhones
My solution, It doesn't work for iPhones
d2.jpg (23.92 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
The problem
The problem
d1.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
michael63

Ok, no suggestions as to where I’m going wrong as both of these functions do work correct by themselves, it’s only when I combine them and test on a web page the iphone doesn’t work.
Does anybody use an iphone emulator on a pc, it does take long to upload to test, but when you do it few times, surprisingly it adds up, it’s frustrating when it works on the pc. ( the joys of when you own an iphone)