pano2vr, google cardboard, eye distance

Q&A about the latest versions
CStüben

Hi all,
my current project has the "enter vr" button. Works good, works fine, works perfect. But only for the first attempt.

Yesterday, when i tried it for the first time, my huawei p20 pro entered the vr mode, but eye distance had to be adjusted due to double seeing the scenery. Finally success, no double vision, hotspots lead me to the next node.

Today i tried a second time. Eye distance had to be adjusted again. But no success. No changes in display, the double seeing remained whetever i selected. Cardboard, cardboard 2015, scanning the cardboard code for the pop cardboard 2.0, no success, always double vision.

A second virtual tour, an older one, done with panotour pro, can be adjusted perfectly. For the first time, for the second time, for every restart.

Do you have any idea where i must look, where i can adjust the eye distance? Or do you have any hints where i can ask for google cardboard support?

Thank you in advance!

greetings from germany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
CStüben

additional information:
the android cardboard app itself has a adjustment funktion, and some demos. There the same effect ... double seeing.

So it must be a cardboard software problem, not beeing able to adjust eye distance.

Any hint is welcome.

greetings from germany
Chris
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.