Save formatting

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

How to save formatting, flow, size, copyright, name .....

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Attachments
Forum_Pano.PNG
Forum_Pano.PNG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1277 times
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alain,
I am not sure I fully understand the question but are you talking about saving user data, viewing parameters etc.
If so once you have entered the user data text you can go to File, Save as Default.
The next time you open Pano2VR this data will be set.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Alain_83740

Good evening Hopki,

It's almost that:

a) I would like to register the name of the company and the rights reserved, see image.

b) on the 1st image the navigation icons are white on a black background, and I put them in orange as in the image, I have to do it for each panorama, how to save it to have the same thing on each visit is built?

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Attachments
Forum-3_Pano.PNG
Forum-3_Pano.PNG (105.72 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
Forum-2_Pano.PNG
Forum-2_Pano.PNG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1246 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alain,
Once you have modified the skin you can select File => Save As, so you are saving the skin with the modified colours.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Alain_83740

Hello the forum, Hopki,

Thank you for your answer, save because this is what I do when I have finished my project, what I want to have is that when I start a new project it is in 1 single click that I can call my skins like those in the photo (Orange) without having to go through the configuration of the theme.

Thank you for your help.
Alain
k.ary.n
Gnome

If you have your skin selected in the HTML5 Output and then use File > Save As Default, the skin will always show.
If you want to save your company name to show in the text you have there, then add it to the User Data and this will also be saved. Did you already try Save as Default and did it not work?

Are you changing the color in the Skin Editor or the Edit Skin Configuration setting? If you change the skin color in the skin and choose Save, the colors should be saved. If you change the color in the Edit Skin Configuration and use Save as Default, the color will be saved as well.

Another option is to use a Droplet. If you use File > Save as Droplet, all the project settings can be saved and all you have to do is drop the images on the droplet and your output will be automatically generated.