pinned image shadow

Q&A about the latest versions
MPW

Hi,

any chance to give a pinned image a shadow by css or actions?

To make a shadow png with the image size, set it first into the scene, followed by the image and adjust both in distortion the same way is hard work.

Thank you for any idea.
Javier B

Hi.

I am also interested to know how to show a kind of frame or shadow in a pinned video. It will look much more inclusive on the tour view.

Thakns,
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
It depends on the distortion required.
For example, you can add an external image loader to a 3D distorted Point Hotspot, this will pin it to the panorama but limited in how you can distort it. That said you can use CSS to 3d transform, but then that starts getting a bit more complex.

However, if you pin one image, you can make copies of it in the List View.
Then change the images in each one also changing the ID, as for example, if you copy Element01, the copies will have the same ID, so you would manually change the ID to Element02, 03 and so on, and the image it points to.

Once done you can then hide all the images on Config Loaded, then use a timer to show and hide one at a time.
You would use something like Variable changed as a trigger and an action filter so as a number variable counts up it will show and hide depending on the number.

As long as the pinned images are small in file size this would be fine as they do get preloaded on project open, otherwise, look at the external image loader on a 3D Distorted point hotspot.
Regards,
Attachments
pinned_images.zip
(277.11 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Hi Hopki.

I understand from your answer that it is possible to add CSS to a pinned image or video. How can I add the CSS ?

Many thanks,
Javier