Adding Two Pano 2vr project together

Q&A about the latest versions
michael63

Created two pano2vr tour project, and realised I would like to combined the two tour in to one tour project.

Solution number one copy and paste project one to project to two, unfortunately it doesn't work.
Soluiton number two, look on the forum, for how to combined the two tour project. no help
Solution number three, it might be, I have to add all the elements from project one to projecr two, If it is a small tour project not a problem, but if it's a big project I going to make misakes haveing to rellink.

Any easy solutions.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Put all the files into one folder, projects files and panoramas and skins.
Then pick one to be the main project, right button click in the tour browser and select Add Project. Select the other project file. This will combine both projects into one. You can then remove the project file that is no longer used. Also the main project will use its own skin. You can copy any elements you need from the other skin, when done that can also be removed.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
michael63

Thank you Hopki
Creating small tours and then combining the might be bettter for certain projects.