picture hotspot on mobile zoom in?

Q&A about the latest versions
wiso

hello,
i have the following problem.
picture hotspots used as info tables. on mouseklick they come up to 100%.
hs_pic.mp4
(3.24 MiB) Downloaded 129 times
works on mobile , but naturally text is too small.
1.png
1.png (178.08 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
2.png
2.png (54.54 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
this would be ok, if man can zoom the picture. but it seems that this picture hotspot is not zoomable.

is there a hint, or a work around or for a solution?

thx,
wiso
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Wiso,
Have a look at this forum post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15589
This can be used for single images as well as galleries.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
wiso

thank you hopki,

i will try that. but in this way i have to renounce the "flying in foreground" effekt of the picture hotspot, isn´t it?!

but if there is no other way i have to do that, because not readable is not readable...

regards,
wiso
wiso

another thinkable possibility is that on pc it is the "flying in foreground" version, but if it is mobile then a "normal picture" - maybe in another tab full screen, zoomable.

there has to be a logic block which decides mobile or not in the moment i klick the picture hotspot...? or so...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Wiso,
What you can do is using logic block hide the pinned images and show image popup hotspots.
I would need to see teh project to better understand your needs but this sounds like what you could use.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
wiso

yeah, that sounds good!
thx,
wiso
wiso

hallo hopki again,

but how have i access to the pinned immage in the skin? i have the id of the pinned immage, called "element03".

my guess is to make a container and link it with the "hotspotproxy id" of the container?

but would not work so.
K1600_Skizze (39).JPG
K1600_Skizze (39).JPG (65.8 KiB) Viewed 3667 times
regards,
wiso
wiso

hi again,
if there is no solution for a logic block to hide this pinned images and show other in the mobile version , maybe the approach is to start previously ?!

make the room (node) two times , one for pc and one for mobile. when changing the node decide if its mobile. or generaly at the start of the tour decide if its mobile or not (and make two "different" tours).

regards,
wiso
Hopki
Gnome

Hi wiso,
In the skin, you have a Media action, under this, you can hide and show a media element by its ID.
As an example if you wanted to hide the pinned element, video or image on open you would use:

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 13.56.33.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 13.56.33.png (40.96 KiB) Viewed 3639 times

You can then link polygons to containers with actions to show the media.

However, pinned media is preloaded so this does not solve the issue if images are too large for a mobile.
The only way around this in Pano2VR is to have the images in the panorama, but make them patches, then draw a polygon hotspot around them that can open an external image loader showing the higher resolution version. You can also use the idea of using Pano2VR to make a flat image project so you can have a deep zoom in the popup.

If using the external image loader you can then use teh logic block to load different images depending on screen width or if it's a mobile etc.
That said using Pano2VR to make the popup image means even on a mobile you can have a zoomable gigapixel popup.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
wiso

thank you!
will try it!

the only mistake in my work is, that one can not zoom in the (pinned) pictures when they are "open 100%". (and that would also only be necesary on mobiles...)

i will try it with your hints,
thank you,
wiso
wiso

seems to work!

now i have both medias lying on the table. the one for pc and the one for mobile.

Skizze (45).png
Skizze (45).png (56.07 KiB) Viewed 3610 times

the pinned images are hided on mobile as you said. the action on the container. but only if it is mobile

Skizze (46).png
Skizze (46).png (89.4 KiB) Viewed 3610 times

the hotspot for the mobile picture is only visible on mobile.

the result (above mobile, bottom pc)

Skizze (44).png
Skizze (44).png (288.99 KiB) Viewed 3610 times

(now i can release a own picture on mobile. but , for my purpose to enlarge the pic on the mobile, i can only go the way to open a jpg with url in a separate tab. if i open it inside the panorama as pic with externeal loader, as it was my intention, i can not enlarge it neither.)

thank you and best regards,
wiso
wiso

interestingly the action release for hiding the pinned images "changed" from: "config loaded" to "node changed".
i dont know why, but it works now (again) as it should...