Extract existing Panos in a tour to create New Tour

Q&A about the latest versions
dv3d

I have created a tour for a community that has several areas within the tour; a marina, a beach club, a small shopping mall, poi, etc.. Lots of nodes and the areas are interconnected with aerial panos so you can "fly" from one area to the next. All works great. Now the operator of the mall has asked me if I can separate out the mall tour into it own tour for them to use for separate marketing. Is there a easy way to do this? I know I could just copy and rename the main tour and then delete out everything except the mall or I could just go and create the mall from scratch. Appreciate any suggestions.
Additionally is there a good way to hide areas (group of nodes) of the tour so they are not displayed in a tour? My thought was I could use Category Menus and just remove the tags from those images and they should be eliminated from the tour menu. However Is there a way to turn off the hotspots for an area so the viewer cannot navigate to them?
I have been able to do a lot of customizing thanks to the great videos Hopki has made. The things that logic blocks and actions can do is mind boggling. I keeping thinking that is the answer but it can be a confusing wrapping my head around them sometimes.

Tom
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Tom,
Just copy the project file and rename it. Also, rename the output.
Then you can delete all the 360 panoramas that are no longer needed and if needed fix the hotspots.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/