Two toggle switches between four sets of panoramas.

Q&A about the latest versions
DIA Interactive

Hello dear Pano2VR community and Pano2VR creators,

I am working on archviz demo tour and need help to implement two switches function.

I have four series of panoramas. Classic/modern and day/night. 4x6=24 panoramas in my scene. I need to create two buttons, one for classic/modern scenario and another one for day/night scenario.
I managed how to switch between one pair of panoramas:

Code: Select all

Skin -> Actions-> Mouse Click, Open Next Panorama, {$next} $(cur)
But the problem is, I don't know how to create another button and separate their functions (Day/Night button only switch between day and night panoramas and Classic/Modern only switch between classic and modern panoramas).
For example, when you have modern night panorama opened, by clicking day/night button you go for day version of modern, and by clicking classic/night button you go for classic version of night panorama. I hope i explained it not too complicated.

Please help!
Last edited by DIA Interactive on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
DIA Interactive

Thank you Panox for you reply. Unfortunately this is not exactly what i need.
1. In your project every button connected just with one specific panorama.
2. One button per function. I need two toggle buttons (day/night, classic/modern).

I managed how to resolve first problem with User Data - Nodes in Copyright, Source, Information and Comment sections. But I cant find how to implement just one toggle button instead of two simple buttons.

pano1.JPG
pano1.JPG (383.77 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
pano2.JPG
pano2.JPG (286.3 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
DIA Interactive

I found solution! Just combination of Actions Settings and Action Filters. Pano2VR ist brilliant!
Attachments
sol1.JPG
sol1.JPG (328.14 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
Idocio

Maybe this post can be useful to you

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13649

A very interesting project. Can you share the final result when it is published?
DIA Interactive

Thank you ldocio!
This is another great workflow. For now I am happy with my solution, but I will keep in mind this one for the next projects... Cheers!