The legal status of embedding Youtube videos

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

Does anyone have experience with the legal status of embedding Youtube videos into the 360° surround photography (aka "panoramas")? I read the terms of the use of the embedded videos but I am not a layer and I even do not understand the conditions by which political law is made ...kind of international law, USA, European, Chinese... just the local where the server is?
To shorten... there is a script for embedding the video (I suppose there wouldn't be if the use wouldn'0t be allowed), I copy it and embed it into my (noncommercial) project - any problems with that?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If someone does not want you to embed a video then they can disable sharing.
So basically if you go to a video and it has a share button with embed code you can share and embed it.

Just be mindful on how you are using it. Don’t lead people to think it’s your video for example.

Can I ask, why are you asking?
How do you intend to use YouTube videos in your projects?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

Hi Hopki,

it is a visualization of the museum exhibition where are displayed the sceletons of the animals. The exhibition is over 100 years old but now I would like to transform that old exhibition into a virtual one but the way that when the visitor picks the skeleton the video of the animal displays. There are hundreds of skeletons of animals and sure I can't have videos of them so the option is Youtube videos where I can find the related videos. I can even do a 3D model of animals but for the educational purpose (virtual school excursion to the museum which is with the curriculum but can not be realized in real) it would to much time and my finances)
With the embedding, it is clear that it a Youtube video and who is the publisher of it.

Boštjan