Transitions on Patches

Q&A about the latest versions
ViewIt360

Hi guys,

I hope this message finds everyone well. I've added a couple of video patches to a recent project of ours that has a 1 second cross dissolve transition on the panoramas. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be applied to the patches as well so when moving from one panorama to the next, for a second or so the patch becomes VERY apparent as the panorama then finishes the transition. Is there a way to apply the transition to the patches as well so they smoothly blend in when moving from one panorama to the next?

Many thanks,

Chris Waywell
View it 360
ViewIt360

Any ideas guys? :)
ViewIt360

Hi all,

So I've tried applying a 'hide/show media' and setting an ID for each of the patches which I can then access; on node change, the patches are instantly hidden with no transition and then a second action fires that shows them with a 2 second transition. Sadly this hasn't helped in the slightest and the patches still display before the transition of panorama completes. This is really frustrating - I know I can fix it by simply removing the transition effect but it looks pretty poor going straight from 1 pano to the next and the cross fade transition just makes it look a lot smoother. This shouldn't be difficult as I am able to toggle the visibility of the patches with a 2 second transition using buttons!

Many thanks,

Chris Waywell
View It 360
ViewIt360

Hello,

This is now fixed - decided to write my own external JavaScript to interface with it.

Chris Waywell
View It 360
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
Be interested to see the end result, you got a link?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
NOVOSELOV

is there any update here?.. Looking for a solution :(
360Texas

Hopki asked
Hi Chris,
Be interested to see the end result, you got a link?
Regards,
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com