Virtual meeting entertainment

Q&A about the latest versions
MSchneiter

Hey guys, I thought I might share with you all what we had done here in the Pacific, making good use of Pano2vr, but also of all these tips and tricks that are always so useful on this forum, as well as the good support from Hopki and others!

To tell you the little story about this virtual tour, we are an international Pacific organization, the Pacific Community, which goal is to give technical assistance to our member countries (most Pacific Islands).
Once a year, the representatives of the 26 countries and territories that govern the organization just usually meet and discuss about the strategic plans.

This year, due to COVID19, we held kind of a hybrid conference, mostly virtual. In order to entertain everyone and to cut long virtual Zoom sessions, we created this virtual tour of some of our premises, highlighting some of our activities. We had very good feedback on what is now a new tool to distribute some information, but in a much more interactive way!

Let's hope you will apreciate it as well - well if not you can let me know, it's far to be perfect but it's a start, and your feedback would be invaluable :-)

https://vr.spc.int

PS: don't miss the SPC Fisheries lab!

Cheers
nicksette

I just had a real quick look around, but even from that I can say it's a really great job! Lots of info, really fun to explore, well done!
360Texas

VERY Professional Presentation. Great Job !

I sent your link to a Professional Photographer friend of mine who used to live on Saipan. He has since moved to Ecuador.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
MSchneiter

Thank you guys, it's been fun to do, trying to find ways to distribute useful infomation through videos, polygon hotspots, sounds, iframes,... I learnt a lot while doing it :-)