Different types of transitions in hotspots

Q&A about the latest versions
Idocio

Hello,
I wanted to know if there was a way to get different types of transitions, depending on whether you hit different hotspots or buttons.

For example, define a default transition of type 'Crossdisolve / zoom in' for tour nodes. Another type of transition, say a more gradual 'Crossdisolve', without zoom, for transitions between day / night panoramas applied to a button. etc...

I have seen that from the skin editor you can define an action of the type 'Mouseclick->Player Settings->Change Transition'. The problem is that the transition change does not have an immediate effect when clicking on the hotspot, but from the next hotspot.

Is there a way to force the transition at the same moment the hotspot or button is pressed with the defined action?

Thank you.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In the attached project you will find next and previous button in a container.
In the container is two actions, on node change to change the transition type.
Each action has an action filter so they only activate on a specific node.
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(3.63 MiB) Downloaded 170 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
dennisvanduijn

Hi,

I also thought about the order of the actions you add to a button. It matters, as the upper one is executed first, then the next one. So if you set the transition type first, it will be set right before the actual transition. Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Dennis
Commercial 360° tours ● Gamified 360° tours ● Officially since 2010

https://okijk.nl
Idocio

Thank you both very much for your answers.