Tour Map and Tags

Q&A about the latest versions
KAaron

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:28 pm

I thought tags would filter what appeared in the Tour Map. I recall filtering tags for a subset and only pins for the panos in the tag would appear in the Tour Map. Now every node appears regardless.

Attached is a screen shot of what I am seeing.The cluster on the right with the active pin are included in the tag "exterior". The large cluster on the left are the pins for all the other panos. They were all clustered together, I separated them so I could start work. But as yo can see, it's going to get complicated when I start working on the interior.

Am I wrong and hallucinating?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 2.18.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 2.18.35 PM.png (7.15 MiB) Viewed 78 times
SMerriss

Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Hey KAron,

Your question is a yes and no answer, it really depends on what is going on behind the scenes.

To filter what nodes you can see on the map, you need to type in the 'filter' like you have with "exterior" I would then assume that all of the nodes that are showing up also have the tag "exterior" attached to it.

I would also look at the map name and ID by clicking on the map, and then 'properties'. If the map has a tag attached to it there as "exterior" then all of the shots placed on the map will have that as hidden tag. Because it is placed on the map, it is given that map's tag.
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.47.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.47.16 PM.png (37.03 KiB) Viewed 37 times
Please let me know if this makes sense or if you do not find a solution to your problem.

-Spencer
Hopki
Gnome

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi,
Please see this page: https://ggnome.com/doc/prefs-settings/#advanced
Under tour browser select use filter for map pins and ghost hotspots.
Then it will work.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Software Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/