interactive audio in flat panorama

Q&A about the latest versions
dylan

Hi.
Not sure if limitation of the software or something I'm doing wrong...

I have a large flat scanned poster that a friend drew and I have loaded it into p2vr and it works great for allowing viewer to scroll around the poster and view it.
The poster is a city scene (cartoon traffic jam) with lots of stuff going on and I thought it would be great to have different sounds playing when moving around e.g. sound of jack-hammer when scrolling over roadworks. However I noticed the usual add sound icon was missing from the viewer. I switched the input-image type from flat to equirectangular and the sounds mode was again visible in the viewer. I was able to add an ambient sound (static) and when I switch the input image back to Flat from Equirectangular the ambient sound works fine although I cannot select it or edit properties within p2vr.

Will it not be possible for me to add interactive sounds to a flat panorama? It would also be great to be able to use patches so as to animate small details within the panorama. If this isn't possible can you consider this a feature request? :)

Thanks in advance for any advice or support,
Dylan.
3DV

You can use audio with polygonal hotspots using this tuturial: https://tonyredhead.com/pano2vr-little- ... spot-audio
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
dylan

Thank you that's brilliant, am looking at the tutorial now.

I really appreciate being pointed in right direction. I've used other tutorials from Tony's site but didn't think to look there for this.

Cheers,
Dylan.