v2.2 beta2 - Hotspots in QTVR output?

Q&A about the latest versions
erik leeman

Perhaps I am missing something incredibly obvious here, but when I let Pano2VR (v2.2 beta2) make a QuickTime pano (remember those?) I don't see any hotspots in the output. In the Flash output those hotspots are present and working fine though. Is this my error, a feature, or perhaps one of those unpleasant creepy crawling nasties?

Itching for some insight,

Erik Leeman
thomas
Chief Gnome

Did you create those plain old area hotspots? The point hotspots do not work in the QuickTime output.
MfG, Thomas
erik leeman

Ah! they were those fancy point hotspots I made for the Flash version. Apparently I overlooked their being limited to Flash.
I guess I'll have to make seperate .p2vr files for the QT output then. That's a shame.

Regards!

Erik Leeman
erik leeman

After finding out I couldn't use those wonderful point hotspots yesterday, I successfully added 'aerial' hotspots to a number of QuickTime panos made from small 1050x1050 tiles. I uploaded them to my website and they work ok. Now I am trying to do the same with larger versions of the same panos, made from 1920x1920 tiles. As far as I know everything except the tile size (and the resulting panosize) is the same, but Pano2VR (v2.2 beta2) crashes EVERY time I try to close the hotspot editor after creating a hotspot.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
I'll see if I can get the job done with good old Pano2QTVR now : (

Regards,

Erik Leeman