Customizing URL

Q&A about the latest versions
Mirl0

Hello. I made a search on this topic but I can't find the solution on the forum. Sorry if this was answered before. I saw in other pano2vr virtual tours that the address of the tour doesn't end in "/index.html" ends in whatever code they chose. Like /12345. In my case, I going to put the ID of the property in the listing.
Another question I have if there is any way to have two skins on the same tour without duplicating the tour. My intention is to make one branded for the client website and one without the branding for listing sites. The idea is to have something like two different codes in the URL.
If someone has the answer to this a really appreciate your contribution.

Kind regards
3DV

You can leave out the index.html part of an URL when it points to a folder instead of a file and that folder contains the index.html file. Your browser will then automatically find the index.html.
For example: https://www.mywebsite.com/tours/tourA/index.html can be accessed with https://www.mywebsite.com/tours/tourA

For your other question: you can add another HTML5 output by pressing the green + icon. Each output can have it's own settings like skin, transitions, image settings etc.
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
Neal

You can change the name of the index.html under the HTML setting in output. There is an option that is labeled "Output File".

This is also how you would create your branded and unbranded tours. Simply create your branded and unbranded skins. Output the first skin as normal. Then select your second skin, change the Output Filename from index to index-2, and re-output the tour.

The URL for one tour would point to [path]/index.html and the other to [path]/index-2.html. Of course, you could call them branded.html and unbranded.html.
Mirl0

Thanks for the reply. About having two skins for the same tour. If I understand correctly, by changing the output I'm loading a different skin but putting new images on that output too. What I want to do is having two skins but with the same image folders so I don't duplicate the size of the tour. Is this possible?

Regards
Neal

You should end up with 2 skins and 2 HTML files. One HTML and skin for branded and one set for unbranded. This method is a little easier and works better with the agents.
It is possible to do this with a single HTML file and parameters. However, that approach would require some outside editing of the HTML code and require a URL with parameters.